Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Prizes and Fun!!!


Hello everyone!

More fun to share. As many of you know, I'm doing a buy one get one free sale until June 14th, so now's your chance to grab a freebie you might not otherwise purchase, and save yourself some cash, too!

The second offer on tap at the moment is fun, too, I hope. It's simple to participate. Sign my guestbook anytime between now and the end of the month, and you will be entered for a prize package of goodies that includes book marks, pens, a CD that contains the book of your choice, plus a few sneak peeks at works in progress, and a couple of other nice surprises. I'll announce the winner here within the first few days of July.

So, you can visit my website, or just click on that little flashing "Sign my Guestbook" icon to the right here!! I'll look forward to reading your comments, and compiling a special prize pack for at least one lucky winner, maybe two!!

Blessings to all...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more on your site and blog. Looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your website and blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.