Sunday, April 06, 2008

P.S. from Vincenzo

Hi, this is Vincenzo again, sorry for the few mistake I made on writing to you, sure it is not my language. But the true thing is that I love to make mistakes, mistakes are part of our life and life is part of our mistakes. I love the people who are making mistakes, have so many things to say and many things to do, love it. The following are the translation of the words in my introducing mail, that I did not translate: cerchero = I try, darvi = give you, poiche = because, panorama = beautifull view.

Bye bye for the moment and talk to you soon
Vincenzo

2 comments:

  1. Your English is fantastic Vincenzo - far better than my Italian!

    Thank you for taking the time to translate your words for those of us who are not good with languages.

    But that's the point isn't it? You don't have to know every word to understand.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! Stunning voice...such emotion....such heart! Thank you for sharing your gift with the world and giving us a better panorama!

    Hugs,
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.