Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Website & a great review!

Hey there! I have a wonderful new website now, all up to date and redesigned. There are even a couple of new “freebies” to grab, so I hope everyone will take a minute and have a peek at it. I think it’s beautiful, but I may be biased?? Let me know your thoughts and comments, okay, so I can pass them along to the website designer, who’s been incredible!

www.denysebridger.com

Also, a new review for my last AQP release that I wanted to share with everyone. It’s truly amazing how thrilling it still is to see that other folks enjoy my work!! So, without further ado:

REBEL HEART: 4.5 Ribbons: Rebel Heart is an emotional story and contains the delicate subject matter of the heroine’s past rape. Francesca is a great heroine who just wants to forget the past, but first she must face it in order to move on. This shows a very vulnerable side to her and the emotional stress that she must endure to finally find happiness. Nick is the sensual man who is willing to do whatever it takes to help Francesca get past her rape. His sensitivity will move and touch the reader, and his determination to keep her safe makes him an awesome hero. Love scenes are passionate, but with a deep emotional quality that readers will feel to their very souls. Denysé Bridger has proved time and again what a terrific author she is; this book is one of her best and sure to be a keeper.

Reviewed by Angel Brewer, Romance Junkies

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.