Monday, April 17, 2006

FREE eBook Contest

Okay, starting this month, I’m going to offer a free copy of one of my eBooks to one of my readers. All you have to do is go to my website, www.bythunder.org/DenyseBridger and look over the available titles. Once you’ve picked a book you might like, email me with your name and email address, as well as the title you’d like. (There’s a direct email link on the website.) During the first week of each month, a winner will be randomly selected and announced, then I’ll send you the book in one of the following formats: PDF, MS Reader (LIT), HTML, KB, KML. Again, include the format you prefer, since I may have to contact the AQP business office for the right format for you. THANKS for participating!! Also, bear in mind at least for the moment that my webmaster is running behind and hasn’t updated the site for a couple of months, so the title REBEL HEART is not listed there yet. If you check earlier entries in the blog, there’s a promo for the book here, and if that’s your title of choice, it’s now available. The only titles not available for the contest at present are the trade paperbacks: MAVERICKS and A WORLD IN DARKNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.