Sunday, April 09, 2006

For anyone who's interest in a serial story, one of my newest projects is a thing called REBEL KNIGHT. My partner on this is none other than actor Branscombe Richmond - if you've seen Lorenzo Lamas in Renegade, then you know who he is. If you haven't, find the show, it's wonderful!!

The final details of where it's to be posted haven't been worked out, but once I've got the URL, I hope you'll all check in and stay with us as the story progresses. The backstory is a lovely little erotica story that will be available from Amber Quill Press very soon. Check out my website, or the Press site for a look at the cover and a short excerpt.

Also in progress is my first Fantasy novel. Based on Greek Mythology, it's called AS FATE DECREES. It's been a busy year already, and it looks like things aren't gonna let up soon.

2 comments:

  1. Denyse...he's a kick, really talented! How very cool to be working with him on a project. I mean HUGELY cool! Keep us posted for sure.

    Hugs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lucy!

    Yes, he is amazingly talented, and such a sweetheart, too. I feel incredibly lucky to be working with Branscombe.

    Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.