Monday, April 17, 2006

For Branscombe


Okay, at my partner’s request: For all you motorcycle-curious people, you really need to check out the American Motorcycle Company’s amazing website. AMC1902 is sponsoring the new serial, REBEL KNIGHT, and the debut story should be available very soon. (We’ve been held up trying to get a cover done, so… Very soon, I promise! ) The serial is going to be a FREE feature, with a new chapter issued every 4-6 weeks, so I hope you’ll all check in and enjoy it once I have the URL to post. In the meantime, have a look at the great pictures and stats for the various motorcycles that will be featured in our on-going story. And, if you have any questions or comments for Branscombe, leave them in the comments section and I’ll be sure he gets them, and his answers will appear here as soon as he has time to get them to me.

www.amc1902.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.