Thursday, September 26, 2013

Facebook: The conclusion of the tale #RomFantasy

For those who have been watching this little event unfold, here's the conclusion - as of three hours ago, my account has been reactivated, but it's still blocked until Saturday:

Hi Denysé,

Thanks for verifying your identity.

After investigating this further, it looks like we suspended your account by mistake. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. You should now be able to log in. If you have any issues getting back into your account, please let me know.

Thanks,
A***
User Operations
Facebook

I wrote a personal note to them this morning, so who knows? Maybe it reached them, maybe it didn't. At any rate, this moved quickly, but I sure as hell hope this is an end to it! Thank you to everyone for your support and friendship!!

Love and Blessings to you all ~ D

4 comments:

  1. All is well finally. I am glad this worked out relatively quickly for you! Looking forward to more fun and games on facebook again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you're back! I mean this is ridiculous. How many people outside of the Westboro Baptist Church, goes to book stores to protest book covers and what not? I mean I have thought of protesting the fact they have Duck Dynasty T-shirts in all the skinny sizes but only Pooh and Tigger in the Plus Size department. Like we need necklaces sewn into shirts, right? Now that is a worthy cause to protest right there-not an author who writes non Christian fiction. I bet had Denyse been writing books about the wonder kid Mark Z, Facebook would have laughed at the alleged "offendees". Had she posted a semi nude portrait of Mark...yeah we'd all been gagging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.