Saturday, March 10, 2007

Available at Amazon.com


For some reason, Amber Quill Press has decided to dump this book from their site. So, for anyone who would like to get a copy of the paperback, it looks like Amazon is it. If you click on the image, you'll be taken to the right page.

A World In Darkness is an anthology collection of four of my best rated vampire tales, and I hope you'll enjoy them. If you like sensual, driven, obsessive vampire lust, then this is definitely the collection for you to indulge in!

To check it out, or offer a review, click here, or on the image to the left!!

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough, they did that to me for Deeper Than Desire when I expressed my intent to leave.

    Don't let it bother you. I didn't.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.