Monday, August 07, 2006

Quick question for the LXG fans out there

All right, as you may know if you’ve visited my “Fantasy Pages” before today, I am in the process of writing a novella based on one of my very favourite movies, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I know I’m not the only fan of this movie, so I have a question for any of you folks who like the film, or have seen it and wouldn’t mind supplying some input, okay?

Question is thus: I’m bringing Dorian Gray back to the land of the living in this novella, and given his history, and the way the League was presented, do you think he’d be a better man this time around, or totally without conscience? I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts on this character, as he was played by Stuart Townsend in the movie, so… Comments, suggestions, or observations anyone???

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.