Tuesday, January 05, 2016

An exciting and wondrous world is now in print! @LadyBPublishing

LadyBee Publishing has just announced the release of their first Print book, from Internationally acclaimed author, Koos Verkaik. Discover the wonderful world of Alex and the Wolpertinger, Verkaik’s exciting fantasy/adventure series for children of all ages!


Alex and The Wolpertinger: The Monster Inn
(Book One)
First English/North American Paperback edition
Releasing – December 16, 2015

Available from Amazon or Createspace

Never trust a wolpertinger! For wolpertingers only give you troubles! Still, once, a long time ago, there was a boy who made friends with a wolpertinger. That was Alex, the boy from the Alps, who lived in the land of the giant king Clover and traveled through the Downhills–
together with Ludo the wolpertinger. They had many wonder adventures, and this is how they met.

Excerpt:

Rumour has it that the land of King Clover, which is situated in the large country of Bavaria, has the shape of a four-leaf clover. Should you be able to fly as high as a swallow, you would see that the land consists of four equal parts.

King and Queen Clover live in Northland, where you will find the high Alps.

Their son Prime built his castle in Southland, where the deep lakes are filled with fish.
Prince Dozen, the middle son, reigns in Eastland.

Ruff Rumble, the youngest prince, built a castle of black granite in Westland. Everybody calls it Robber’s Nest, and I work there in the kitchen...

Oh, by the way, my name is Alex. I am only a boy. But I have had many adventures. Together with Shabby Tabby Chum, an old grey tomcat.

If I start by telling you that the cat and I can talk to each other and that I am as small as he is, nobody will believe me—let alone that I claim that Shabby Tabby Chum and I have made friends with a wolpertinger... Better that I tell everything from the beginning, from the moment I stood eye to eye with this giant prince Ruff Rumble of Westland.

Join the adventure: Amazon or Createspace

Visit Koos and the Wolpertinger Museum at:

To learn more about this series, visit LadyBee Publishing here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.