Monday, May 25, 2015

I feel like a writer again! #RB4U #MFRWauthor #RomFantasy

Hello to everyone. Spring took its time coming to Nova Scotia, but it’s here now… and it’s gorgeous. I’ve been missing my blog, so this week I’ve determined to post more often and hopefully get back in the swing of things. I posted a special edition of my newsletter last week, one that includes a sneak peek at my first series, The BlackHawk Agency. That’s a huge step for me, but one I am really excited about getting underway. I'm actually starting to feel like a writer again, putting words on the page and liking it! If you’d like to sign up for the newsletter, you can do that via the sign up on the sidebar, or just CLICK HERE

In other news, Teasers and Tastes is available for download. What do you get when you bring together NYT Best-selling authors, USA Today best-sellers, and a bunch of Amazon best-sellers and award winners? You get one awesome collection of tastes and teases, and this catalogue will tempt you to sample happily. You can pick up the PDF download by CLICKING HERE

The big news for today is that at long last Grande Amore, my first totally new mainstream romance novel in a long while is finally finished and will soon by with an editor for consideration. This one ties together my absolute passion and love for Italy, Italian music, and sweetly sensual romance. I can’t wait to share more with everyone who’s interested! From here, I will be turning my focus to Romantic Suspense with BlackHawk and a connected novel called Halcyon Nights.

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start, and thanks for dropping by!!

 © Photos from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.