Tuesday, December 23, 2014

That's Amore @RiccardoForesi1 #RomFantasy #music #italy

Riccardo Foresi and I have been friends for a number of years now, and he is one of the most talented and truly generous people I've ever known. He's made himself available to support me on numerous occasions when I was launching new projects, and has even allowed me to cast him as the hero of a special novel that will be out sometime next year. It's always been my pleasure to tell people about Riccardo's tremendous talent, and here we are once again. With the début of a brand new video, Riccardo Foresi is about to take the music world and make it his own. Have a listen:


Once you've fallen in love with his voice, drop by his official site and follow him on his journey to musical stardom. This handsome young Italian is not only one of the sexiest men to step up to a microphone in years, he's the real deal with a voice that will touch all who hear him.



Riccardo has also been interviewed by me twice for Sensual Treats Magazine:



Buon Natale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts.